Alhamdulillah. Team Had an amazing @Visit # 3 – Help Thar of Needy Smiles . Every things went well,
1) Installation of Solar Panels Successfully in Viklokar School,
2) Donating Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 to the Village School for daily On-line Classes and Rural-Urban Connection (brought back due to next reason)
3) Giving Internet training to the Headmaster SIr Abdul Karim
4) Testing Ptcl EVO Wingle (Unsuccessfully)
5) Gave training of how to use an Android Tablet for Education and learning to the Viklokar School Students.
6) Gave a full hour long briefing on Needy Smiles Vision and Mission to the villages males and seniors.
7) Visited the Masjid and Madrassah of that Village
8) Visited the Clay Ceramics and discovered some amazing Rural Entrepreneurship like ordering 500 Sand Utensils and donation Peggy banks which we plan to beautify and sell in Karachi and return the profits back to VIklokar Businessman.
9) Discovered some amazing hand made embroidery businesses for Rural Women Entrepreneurship
10) Discovered the natural beauty of Thar i.e. the Peacocks and other wild life.
11) Discovered the high demand of Education at Umerkot and finalized our Office at Umerkot along with the Skill Development Center.
12) Designated local Volunteers to complete the survey of the 200 homes to be uploaded on our website for 2 years adoption and for issuing Rashan Cards to each family in our next trip.
13) Planning to start a technical training institute in Umerkot.
Tomorrow inshallah we will be visiting local PTCL office to solve the Internet Issue and meeting some other important local social activist.
Greatly Missed sir Abid Beli who empowered us on this noble path.
Amazing details soning soon. !